Frank is a partner in Robertsons’ Dispute Resolution Department. He is regularly involved in complex commercial litigation which includes shareholders’ disputes, family and probate disputes and enforcement actions generally. He also has valuable experience in public and administrative law, intellectual property litigation and regularly assists on employment matters.
- Assisting in a number of complex shareholders’ dispute and obtaining leave of the Court to bring separate statutory derivative actions on behalf of specified corporations.
- Assisting executive director on corporate insolvency proceedings asserted by Liquidator in excess of US$1billion.
- Enforcement of mediation settlement agreement and advising Executor on administration of probate involving claims over assets located in North America, Hong Kong, China and Singapore.
- Advising clients on defamation actions and claims involving tortious interference with business.
- Appellate Court proceedings on enforceability of redemption rights vis-a-vis Convertible Preferred Shares of a company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange and assisting with ancillary enforcement orders.
- Assisting clients on disputes relating to HKSE main board and GEM shares and advising on the rights of parties to specific Control Agreements.
- Assisting clients on judicial review applications, most recently against the Director of Immigration and Secretary for Security in respect of deportation orders.
- Assisting international medical practice on negligence claims asserted in excess of US$5million.
- Financial Dispute Resolution and advising on multi-jurisdictional corporate trust issues involving the application for the appointment of a Receiver in Hong Kong matrimonial proceedings.
- Assisting clients on a number of arbitration proceedings involving local, European and PRC entities.
- Obtaining Mareva Injunctions and Norwich Pharmacal Orders in the recovery of monies misappropriated via email fraud.
Speaks English and Cantonese
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons.), University of Wolverhampton, U.K.
- Postgraduate Certificate in Laws, City University, Hong Kong
- Solicitor, Hong Kong
- Solicitor, England & Wales