Lawrence joined Robertsons in 2010 as a Trainee Solicitor and is a senior associate in the Private Equity & Commercial Department. His practice areas include mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, private equity, financing transactions and employment matters.
Qualifications & Education
Solicitor, New South Wales, Australia (2011)
Solicitor, Hong Kong (2012)
Bachelor of Commerce, University of Sydney, Australia
Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), University of Sydney, Australia
Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law, New South Wales, Australia
Postgraduate Certificate in Laws (PCLL), City University of Hong Kong
The Law Society of Hong Kong
The Law Society of New South Wales
PRIVATE EQUITY & COMMERCIAL
- Acting for a Hong Kong-based client in its formation of a joint venture with one of Europe’s leading indoor parks and introducing the same into Hong Kong.
- Acting for a Hong Kong-based client in its investment in a leading vending machine operator in Hong Kong.
- Acting for a Singapore-based salad chain restaurant in its formation of a joint venture in Hong Kong and introducing the same into Hong Kong.
- Acting as lead counsel for the sale of a South East Asia destination management company to a global air services provider.
- Acting as counsel for a Korean-based technology company in its formation of a joint venture with a leader in the equipment insulation market.
- Acting for a French-based client on its acquisition of a leading e-book app business.
- Acting for an Israel-based client in its investment in a leading beauty and wellness business in Hong Kong.